RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Please note that earrings or studs are unable to be returned due to hygiene regulations.
All returns must be pre-authorised contact email@example.com for returns and exchange requests.
- All items included with a return must be received in completely saleable condition with all labels still attached.
- Any items that have been worn, altered or damaged will not be accepted.
- All sale items are Final Sale, and are unable to be returned unless deemed faulty.
- From time to time, Pushmataaha will offer promotional discounts or site-wide sales. Items that are purchased in conjunction with any of these offers are considered Final Sale, and are unable to be returned unless deemed faulty.
- All RA requests for exchanges, returns or faults must be lodged with Pushmataaha within 7 days of receipt of your order.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exchange of size, stone or product for items already received.
You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning goods for exchange to Pushmataaha, however, we will ship the exchange of size, stone or product back out to you free of charge.
Please include the following information in your request:
- Customer Name
- Customer Email Address
- Customer Phone Number
- Original Order/Receipt Number
- Items being Returned/Exchanged
- Reason for Return/Exchange
We will respond confirming or denying your request.
Approved returns or exchanges must be received by Pushmataaha within 14 days of your authorisation.
We recommend returning items with a courier or postal service that provides a tracking number and insurance, as we are not liable for returns damaged or lost in transit.
We pride ourselves on exceptional quality, therefore manufacturing faults are rare.
In the event you believe a piece of Pushmataaha jewellery purchased from our online store is faulty, please contact us at email@example.com and include a clear digital photograph of the item in question.
We will assess and then repair, replace or refund faulty items. Please note jewellery that is damaged through wear are not considered faulty.
Pushmataaha jewellery purchased from any of our 3rd party stockists should be returned to the store where the original purchase was made. We are unable to accept any returns for goods not purchased directly from the Pushmataaha online store.